People always ask us, “Where do you get your ideas?”
The answer is, of course, “SPACE.”
Sometimes it’s from Outer SPACE. Aliens, who’ve been watching earth for years because they find humans hilarious, send us lyrics. Sometimes it’s from Inner SPACE, the large empty areas of our brains that fill up with useless thoughts. We harvest this synaptic junk, make it rhyme, and turn it into sweet music. Of course the other way we get ideas is from the SPACE between albums, as in, “It’s been almost five years since your last album, are you guys going to get your act together and put out something new?”
Well, we have. SPACE is here. Here is SPACE.
SPACE is deep. SPACE is shallow. SPACE is big. SPACE is small.
SPACE is everywhere, yet you can never find a parking SPACE.
1. Yoga Pants 01:56
2. Brad 02:11
3. A Manly Song 02:20
4. I Sweat a Lot 04:08
5. Vance the Vegetarian Zombie 02:28
6. Meaningful Love Song 02:42
7. River of Snot 01:48
8. Local Politician 02:20
9. My Facebook Friends 02:23
10. Trapped in a Country Song 02:32
11. We Talk About the Weather 04:06
12. When Canada Rules the World 01:55
13. Uncomfortable Chair 01:59
14. Too Much Mayonnaise 01:51
15. Histamines 04:41
16. The Guy Who’s Always Out of Tune 01:48
released March 14, 2014